some ST questions (noob)

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
hi

never posted on this part of the forum before and have a few questions about the ST if you dont mind me asking as i have never seen one in the flesh before.

1. is the suspension (springs dampers etc..) the same as a k10?

2. does the MA09 sit on the standard k10 engine mounts

3. were they only sold in japan

4. what is the MPG like?

5. is this the model that had aircon?

sorry about all the questions all of a sudden, they have been burning away for some time now :D

cheers
steve

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
hi

never posted on this part of the forum before and have a few questions about the ST if you dont mind me asking as i have never seen one in the flesh before.

1. is the suspension (springs dampers etc..) the same as a k10?
Back yes front No.

2. does the MA09 sit on the standard k10 engine mounts
Engine yes, gearbox no.

3. were they only sold in japan
Correct.

4. what is the MPG like?
About 28 ish. Not great for a little car.

5. is this the model that had aircon?
Most of them had aircon. You would be lucky/unlucky to find one that didnt.

sorry about all the questions all of a sudden, they have been burning away for some time now :D

cheers
steve

No prob.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
there is lots of potential there if you dont mind spending more money than the car is worth lol.

Baz

Ex. Club Member
You'll love the st, one thing I'll say very strange yoke to drive but there's a sense of occasion everytime you get in it

Baz

Ex. Club Member
there is lots of potential there if you dont mind spending more money than the car is worth lol.

I just broke into a guilt sweat after reading that, I DON'T MIND. . .I REALLY DON'T and it is totally worth it

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member

if one comes up for sale for the right price im taking out a loan, not selling th SS, will start my collection :D

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
(Y)yer i spending all my money on it now im spoiling the little st rotten lol

is the body kit on a super s the same as the st apart from the front bumper grill and bonnet?

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter

so why's it so hard to find part numbers for the rubber stripping that goes around the kit?!

if anyone finds some please let me know! the Aussie sun has had its way with mine good and proper

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
so why's it so hard to find part numbers for the rubber stripping that goes around the kit?!

if anyone finds some please let me know! the Aussie sun has had its way with mine good and proper

lol will let u know if i find some, cant you use rubber of anything else? when i re-did my bottom spoiler i cut a vaccum hose in 1/2 and glued it on?

cheers

steve

Baz

Ex. Club Member
lol will let u know if i find some, cant you use rubber of anything else? when i re-did my bottom spoiler i cut a vaccum hose in 1/2 and glued it on?

cheers

steve

Good Idea ,just the nissan parts are painted the colour of the car,the green one's look crazy.