smooth boot on a k12

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
i have been preparing for a few bodywork changes on my car once i get the new bumpers on and i can if i decide to fit a jap size number plate in the middle section of the new rear bumper ( see my blog ) which would leave the possibility of a smooth boot if i were to connect it to a solenoid now nothing is fixed and of course it all depends on cost in these hard times but i was ondering weather it had ever been done and what people think to the idea

i thought about it once but realised it wouldnt make that much difference to my car apart from make it look more like a bubble lol so never really looked any further in to doing it . i look forwad to seeing how it looks :D

i`m bored looks like i might try paint on a photo

right this is on paint so isn`t that good but roughly here is what i thought

smooth.jpg

the light is in the bumper so i supose you could put it where the old one was? lol

yeah but would there be any point in removing the recess then may aswell just remove the handle ??

de badge it and smoothe it will look good with that body kit :D

yes it will be debadged aswell just was bored with paint as it`s so slow to work with and am no good at metalics on there

well it seems like i will be doing it just got to hope the bill at the end of feb isn`t more than about £500 now for respraying rear, fixing the front and respraying whats needed and smooth boot
might get the bonnet debadged at the same time lol

Back