skid plate for sale

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
hi up for sale is a skid plate of a k11 made out of alloy.have all the brackets to mount up.
i have pics but dont'tknow how to upload them.Can someone let us know how to do it.

pick up from sunnybank bne.

$100 ono

pls call or sms 0422817972

thanks,

Andrew

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
any pics there buddy, this is quite convenient timing, I recently lost the plastic protection pieces for my undercarriage (off road driving at 80 ks when some hoon suv lost control and took up both lanes).

This sounds like it is an upgrade in protection, I like upgrades :)
How much does it weigh?

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"any pics there buddy, this is quite convenient timing, I recently lost the plastic protection pieces for my undercarriage (off road driving at 80 ks when some hoon suv lost control and took up both lanes).

This sounds like it is an upgrade in protection, I like upgrades :)

How much does it weigh?

i don't no how to upload on the forums,but pm ur mobile or email can send to u. its very light maybe 10kg i think or come over to sunnybank and have a look.
thanks

CMF_knotan

» CMF Member
you can use for example photobucket or similar to upload images online.-

i am pretty inressted in this uppgrade , but since i am living to far away the shipping would probobly kill me if the mooses wouldnt do i anyway. but since i am very curios, how big is it if it is made of alloy and still weighs about 10 kilos

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
All you need to do to upload is resize the pic so it's smaller then 120kb and click the attach image in the bottom left of the screen and chose the pic from any folder on your PC. Really not hard mate. Once the link is in there hit transmit and Bobs the guy in bed with your aunty.

Back