should i get a carbon bonnet?

K

k3rlu

micra.jpg

RE: should i

no, unless its gonna be real carbon fibre i.e. not just stuck on top. Even then im not sure about the colour scheme, spend the money getting some decent wheels

yea it would be real carbon bonnet

and for the wheels ive seen what i want 14" deep polished rims

what air filter is on it now? Rain must seep through when its wet like - silly vent imo, but as i see ur motor more and more its growing on me, front bumper would have looked better on a pre facelift though, u any idea how much the single wiper conversion cost

just the standard box at the min did have a induction on but he took it off

wiper couldent tell u ill find out if u want

Good that someone else now has a Silver K11 facelift, i can see what the stuff that i want to do looks like first!
Anyway, if you got a proper bonnet, then it would look pretty good i think, but get a diffrent style of one.

Fibreglass bonnets only look good on PRE facelift micras; facelift micras just look crap, its like growing up and having big ears and big eyes, you just have to deal with it... or have surgery (do the pre-post facelift conversion)

actually carbon can look great on silver cars.

check out this Yaris.

index.php

index.php

The colour is more a grey, but still gives you an idea of carbon against a colour like silver.

and there is no reason a silver k11 with body mods likes k3rlu's can't either.

Kev :)

Just looks unfinished to me - there are a few of those bonnets bombing around here and I cant help but thinking "I wonder when they are going to paint that to match the rest if the car..."

But, if thats what you like then go for it - no point of doing your car up how other people like it. Its your baby.

cheers lads and lasses but probs deffo go for the bonnet get rid of that stupid vent and get all carbon but while i save i might get me grill and vent taken out see wht that looks like

I think on a black car the carbon bonnet is pure evil! :devil::love::eek::p
Love it!

2 questions though:

How much do they cost?
Can you get them with the diagonal headlight 'eyebrows' moulded in?

(both questions apply to a pre-facelift K11..:laugh: )

Back