Short shifter.

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
theres nothing wrong with ones from ebay..kovert.k11 bought his off ebay im pretty sure. And my one, im pretty sure it came from Ebay aswell lol

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

"Wats the going to be the difference between makita job and a proper short shIfter???

some people think that shoft shifters just mean it sits shorter. So people cut the top (where the gearknob sits) shorter so that it'll sit shorter. But infact, proper shoft shifters are longer towards the bottom giving it a shorter stroke and sit shorter. Man it makes a huge difference, i would recommend people getting one..Muz, that way you can take on that SSS again lol

anyways if you look at Doom's one, thats a good way of doing it yourself if youre good at welding lol.

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
niiCk WROTE:

"muzza WROTE:

"Wats the going to be the difference between makita job and a proper short shIfter???"</div>

some people think that shoft shifters just mean it sits shorter. So people cut the top (where the gearknob sits) shorter so that it'll sit shorter. But infact, proper shoft shifters are longer towards the bottom giving it a shorter stroke and sit shorter. Man it makes a huge difference, i would recommend people getting one..Muz, that way you can take on that SSS again lol

anyways if you look at Doom's one, thats a good way of doing it yourself if youre good at welding lol.

Sss?

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

"Wats the going to be the difference between makita job and a proper short shIfter???

i measured baguete,s shifter when it was in my possession muzza, and it had the same lever ratio as my cut one (3:1 iirc) so the throw is the same length (the distance between 1st and 2nd ect @ the knob), just that a cut one is lower down basically

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
niiCk WROTE:

"muzza WROTE:

"Wow big deal who cares if one is higher or lower they both do the same job at the end of the day and if u chop it u save ur self a few $$$ "</div>

lol what? everyone is trying to help you out:S

Bud I don't plan or chopping or buying a short shifter I don't understand wat ur trying to get at and u didn't answer me on the SSS?

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
if you just want to bring the nob further back bongo bus (seat fully back, or bucket seat) you can apply more curvature to the gearchange rod eh :)

Attachments

• 72276.jpg
    72276.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 33

CMF_bongo bus

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

"niiCk WROTE:

"muzza WROTE:

"Wow big deal who cares if one is higher or lower they both do the same job at the end of the day and if u chop it u save ur self a few $$$ "</div>

lol what? everyone is trying to help you out:S"</div>

Bud I don't plan or chopping or buying a short shifter I don't understand wat ur trying to get at and u didn't answer me on the SSS?

I think what the boys are trying to get at muzz Is that you may have beat me at the first run... But with a short shifter, i will munch you=-)

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
bongo bus WROTE:

"muzza WROTE:

"niiCk WROTE:

"muzza WROTE:

lol what? everyone is trying to help you out:S"</div>

Bud I don't plan or chopping or buying a short shifter I don't understand wat ur trying to get at and u didn't answer me on the SSS?"</div>

I think what the boys are trying to get at muzz Is that you may have beat me at the first run... But with a short shifter, i will munch you=-)

Hahaha lol the only way ur going to get to go as fast as I'm going is if I tow u

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
bongo bus WROTE:

"mycra WROTE:

"sound like you 2 need a day at the tracks... any1 can hit the limiter down gears in a straight line..."</div>

Track days are fun but i gotta agree with the boys, natio park run are the best fun. You can go for a run at whatever time you want.

When we going To do it bongo?

Back