Shift load of parts in Brisbane

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
muncher WROTE:

"Hey mate, what sort of wheel is it? I'm interested if you will post to SA?

Whoops I uploaded that from my phone haha forgot all the info :/ They are TC 05s 14x6 +32 and you will have to pay for postage

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"Whats included in the turbo kit?

Manifold (needs to be modded, I can get modded if new owner wants, its from a starlet) T25 turbo (no shaft play) Intercooler (come off a micra) FPR (still in box)

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
I'm keen on another engine RTK, I need one to rebuild and don't want to take my engine out of the black micra I'm building up (sometimes I've gotta move it around).

How many K's on the engine and box? Also you mention a leak on the engine, is it just the gasket? or are we talking a crack, because that'll render it useless to me.

Eagerly awaiting ur response :D

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"How loud is the exhaust?

I do not wish to sound like a P plater...

Loud! haha it runs no cat though so back pressure is very ****! you can always come check it out or shot me a text and i can see you a video of the noise

Pierce WROTE:

"I'm keen on another engine RTK, I need one to rebuild and don't want to take my engine out of the black micra I'm building up (sometimes I've gotta move it around).

How many K's on the engine and box? Also you mention a leak on the engine, is it just the gasket? or are we talking a crack, because that'll render it useless to me.

Eagerly awaiting ur response :D

I put a new gasket kit/piston rings in it about 30,000km ago! I am pretty sure it is just the rear main/or the half moon on the sump didnt seal correctly, same with the gearbox I put new cv shaft seals and replaced the input shaft bearing, but apart from that I am unsure of how many kms the engine/gearbox has done before it cam in to my hands

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Thats fine, thats fine, I don't mind the K's as long as the engine/box sounds reliable. It'll be getting a pressure/crack test, the usual performance machining jobs and lower comp forged internals by the time I'm done with it :D and if it's not up to the task, for 200 thats still a lot of awesome spare goodness.

I'm currently overseas, but will be back in Australia in June for 2 weeks. I can transfer you some money now, would you mind holding it for a few months? Or I'll pay extra for you to drop it off at my place in Springfield Lakes?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"Thats fine, thats fine, I don't mind the K's as long as the engine/box sounds reliable. It'll be getting a pressure/crack test, the usual performance machining jobs and lower comp forged internals by the time I'm done with it :D and if it's not up to the task, for 200 thats still a lot of awesome spare goodness.

I'm currently overseas, but will be back in Australia in June for 2 weeks. I can transfer you some money now, would you mind holding it for a few months? Or I'll pay extra for you to drop it off at my place in Springfield Lakes?

I can drop it off to yours for an extra $20 just PM me and we can talk

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
jay.w WROTE:

"hey rtk is the gearbox/eng still available if so would you take a $100 for the box?

I am pretty sure it's sold, no confirmation yet!

Micralife WROTE:

"Ill give you $120 for the dash cup holder? Including postage?

Guy is picking it up tomorrow

Also had someone come look at the car, but they don't seem too keen

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Frankie WROTE:

"Interested in the extractors and exhaust system. Have you got any idea of the cost to freight to Adelaide??

No idea mate, unsure? And OMP copy, the box was a OMP box but wasn't the same style lol

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
UPDATED
Nismo 6 point Rollcage (Modded to suit Super S) - $500

Rear Super S Bar - $80

Green Pepper Bar (Jap import) - $250

Cv shaft - $100 the pair

Wheels (WedsSports TC05 14x6 +32offset) - $500

Complete Sunroof - $100

Pop out windows - $50pair

Turbo kit - $200 includes T25g, Starlet manifold, FPR

Free Shell

NOLOWBALLERS

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Message or text 0432 010 204

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Green Pepper Bar for those who dont know what it is

Attachments

• 83790.jpg
    83790.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 14

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
UPDATED

Nismo 6 point Rollcage (Modded to suit Super S) - $500

Rear Super S Bar - $50

Green Pepper Bar (Jap import) - $250

Cv shaft - $50 the pair

Wheels (WedsSports TC05 14x6 +32offset) - $500

Complete Sunroof - $50

Pop out windows - $50pair

Turbo kit - $150 includes T25g, Starlet manifold, FPR

Free Shell

NOLOWBALLERS

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Message or text <a href="tel:0432 010 204">0432 010 204</a>

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Cage $400 (if you get it before Friday $200 pickup only)
Wheels $400
Green Pepper Bar $200

NEED THIS **** GONE!

Back