Service Reminder

Y

Yorkshireman

this is a bmp file I got off ebay to cancel the service reminder I hope its some use to you all (it only cost me £1.50)

( I had to zip it to fit on here )

Yorkie

Attachments

• K12.zip
    70.5 KB · Views: 274
Our lass doesn't have the computer thing, does anyone know a way without it? Good post though m8!

it tells you in the manual iirc

EDIT:sorry thought yuo ment the in dash computer,where it says "OIL GOOD"

She doesn't have the computer above the stereo, it is just a storage box. Is this what you mean about the oil good thingy?

the 160sr(thats waht i have) doesnt either ,,it has a computer where the speedo clock is

at a guess i would say you would have to press and hold the button on the dash rik but thats a wild guess

i could find out if noone else knows how to for the 160srs

it says ho to do it for my car in the manual...but i dunno about micramans car
he has no dash comp :S

Hi!

My friend currently has a K12 and has the service light on at the moment and is looking to turn it off. Not having the manual, can someone explain this process to me?

All I know is that it is a keyless entry model, if that helps!

Thanks again

G

new facelift k12 (2005 onwards with the service reminder in the dash) you have to do this quite quick, when u put the ignition on it says how many miles until ur next service when u see this number press and hold the trip switch until it starts flashing then u push it until 12000 comes up because this is the service scedule.

pre facelift k12 2003 onwards (computer above stereo type) press menu when u see maintenance press ok then u should see service just press and hold ok until set next is displayed (it takes about 20 to 30 seconds) then press set next. job done.

hope this helps

ps not all early micras have a service reminder unless u have a computer above your stereo

Back