How do you switch off the service reminder notification?

Hi guys, I'm planning to service my 1.2 sx the usual oil changed and things, but wondering how do I switch the reminder notice off? Please tell me I don't need to talk it back to the dealer.. Please..... Thanks

Chun

I had my service carried out but dealer forgot to reset the reminder. The way to reset is to switch the iginion on, when the spanner icon shows press both reset sticks down on your dashboard until it resets at 9k / 12k etc. You have to press both sticks as soon as the spanner icon shows.

thanks 160SR2006, I'm sorry but what do you mean by "press both reset sticks down on your dashboard until it resets at 9k / 12k etc" ?

Thanks

You need to hold them down and you will see the reminder figure will change to 9000 and will keep going higher. Release the buttons when you are happy with the new service interval.

NO you don't have to do that at all. depening on what year the micra is.

03-55- have a LED display above the CD player, go to maintanence, then service, then the top 1 and press and hold OK button.

55- present, the little LED display on the Odometer bress and hold the trip button with ignition off then turn ignition on with button still pressed untill flashing 9k or 12500

anyother probs
let us know
work for Nissan

Gruff

Back