Selling k10 bits

Hey, its the SuperS spoiler. Painted silver. Original - White.
Same with skirts and arches. Yea skirts in silver!

what stuff are you still looking to sell???? im looking for a spoiler!! i have been lookin for one for ages. any chance of taking it off your hands???

i will take the spoiler off your hands if it is still available. i have been looking fo one for so long!!!!

i will take the spoiler off your hands if it is still available. i have been looking fo one for so long!!!!

Super S spoiler
Seat covers Grey -
4f_2.JPG

Floor Mats -
7409800A64UC184110M.jpg

Sendai Head unit -
4d_1_b.JPG

Maybe a JVC Head unit -
f1_1_b.JPG

All still for sale, [email protected], let me know

that was a mistake, i honestly didn't mean that, but what is going on with the spoiler?? i would love to take it from you.

i am missing 2 clips for the arches i only have 16 of them and they should be 18 can u look around see if u can find them if u carnt give me a ring u got my mobile number and i will get them from nissan thanks

All sorted, no missing clips.
Spoiler still up for sale, where do you live kinger?
Let me know. Cheers,
Other items still up.

i live in cork in Ireland, but i would probably be willing to pay for posting and all that.

Sendai Head unit for £18 ovno
Seatcovers and mats £8 each
and the K10 spoiler for £25
Please ppl

As posted in the other thread, you now need to be an official member to sell items on the MSC.

Please sign up to receive the millions of benefits of being a member!

Cheers
Arnold

mate, do you still have the spolier, I got the cash now and am very very intrested, £25 posted right? can we do a deal this side of christmas :) cheers, contact me on [email protected] a.s.a.p please, thanks m8 and merry christmas :)

Back