Seat Covers

I just fitted new seat covers. I'm having difficulty fitting the rear ones as the seat doesn't lift up underneath. I was windering if anyone had any tips for fitting rear seat covers. I have posted a few pictures of the front seats with the old then new covers on. Opinions ?

Before

IMG_0485.JPG

After
IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

New front covers do look better than the old ones ;)

When I first got my k10 it had seat covers (leather effect *shudders*)
I think...we took them off and washed them then too struggled to get them back on...
I'm sure we did manage though....even though I took them back off in the end... :p
they were held in place by string....and tied across the back...
I think we tied the string to knitting needles or something and slip those under the seat past the frame...
this should be easier on a K11 as it has isofix?
....you should be able to lift the cushion from the back of the seat part (where the seat belt buckles are, and the edges)
I can't be sure, but worth a shot?

New covers look awesome! I want some now :O
Can't help with the rear, never fiddled with mine, sorry.

You get them in Black, Red & Blue as well. I thought red would maybe be a little too much given the red mats. There on ebay, £40 and £10 postage. Not to sure if the X on the seats changes colour but the red definitely complements the car.

You get them in Black, Red & Blue as well. I thought red would maybe be a little too much given the red mats. There on ebay, £40 and £10 postage. Not to sure if the X on the seats changes colour but the red definitely complements the car.
50?! That's quite a lot, isn't it? For 30 more I could have bought Karls buckets a while a go :rolleyes:

yep, it's a turbo diesel :p
(Dci 82)
my tax is only £30 a year too...sorry :p

ETA: I think mine's 140 torque?
I'm jealous of that:D but I love my little girl and ain't changing her for nowt.
Nice speaking, I'm off out in a while for my Friday night beer jolly, have a good evening - gone.

Have fun...not too much :p

Having any luck with this ?
Did have a bit of fun, bought the best hologram I've ever seen, and had a good laugh watching people trying to pick up a ball bearing that was not there !!!! OH! and a few beers finished of with a touch of vodka - nice.

Back