Micra k11 seat covers

Howdy all, does anyone have any recommendations on seat covers for standard micra seats. A bit of water damage has left the front seats a bit ropey, any help would be appreciated.

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
i have a snap on one from work 20 pound each from the tool man, but might be able to find cheaper on ebay mate, good thick strong material

Try scrapyard, I picked up half leather primera gt seats for 30 and made them fit. Hold you in well and drivers seat adjust in multiple ways

Who's your local scrappy? Long Benton is decent like.
Basically I removed standard seats. Placed primera seats where I wanted them and marked the new bolt holes as I was leaving them on primera seat rails. Drilled the marked spots with a drill piece a bit smaller than the original seat bolts, then with a bit of force and determination I found the floor pan was soft enough to thread in and stay solid. Was just a idea but one that worked :)

I've got a few near mine. There's one in Seaton Deleval and one in Backworth. Probably dunno where any of these places are haha but yeah, they're alright. Silly question but do the seats still slide back and forth well and all adjustable etc and do they go forward to let people in the back. I presume so but I'm just curious. Also not sure if I mentioned but my wheels were vibrating to **** after just having them balanced... I was worried the wheels/tyres were gone but turns out that the prick that did it didn't have a clue what he was doing. Took them to foxhunters(the boyos in wheels in tyres imo)and they tested them again, turns out they were ... get this... 125gram out. WTF? Who hired this tool from the first place?

Got them sorted for 13 quid... got on the A19 and it went all the way up to 95 perfectly smooth. Little things seem to make the biggest difference sometimes like.

Clean and reblacked all my trim today too. Tyres blackened and wheels provisionally cleaned and the car's looking pretty smart now.

I've got a few near mine. There's one in Seaton Deleval and one in Backworth. Probably dunno where any of these places are haha but yeah, they're alright. Silly question but do the seats still slide back and forth well and all adjustable etc and do they go forward to let people in the back. I presume so but I'm just curious. Also not sure if I mentioned but my wheels were vibrating to #### after just having them balanced... I was worried the wheels/tyres were gone but turns out that the prick that did it didn't have a clue what he was doing. Took them to foxhunters(the boyos in wheels in tyres imo)and they tested them again, turns out they were ... get this... 125gram out. WTF? Who hired this tool from the first place?

Got them sorted for 13 quid... got on the A19 and it went all the way up to 95 perfectly smooth. Little things seem to make the biggest difference sometimes like.

Clean and reblacked all my trim today too. Tyres blackened and wheels provisionally cleaned and the car's looking pretty smart now.
Aye been to backworth one. Also I work in Seaton delaval, widdrington, asshington, morpeth, alnwick, Blyth,you name I work there as we are a private contractor for grounds maintenance for schools. We cover all south Tyneside and north tyneside, holtwhistle, just above . List goes on lol.

And the seats do everything they are supposed to do.

Glad you got that sorted. Get a project thread up