Screen help!

Titch

Micra K11ng
:)

Been looking for a decent screen for a while now, had one a while ago, but sold it on and now want a decent one.

Have got the DVD player already in etc, but now wanting a Screen for it. Really wouldn't mind a head unit one and i would mount it somewhere in the dash. Not one that does everything, jst one with a flip out screen.
Have looked through E-bay and stuff, any other ideas?

Titch :kungfu:

wen i was looking for a screen in the headunit,like u r now i liked the alpine stuff,not a bad price either

the one i was looking at was 450 from an ICE place ,,im sure you could find it alot cheaper now 4 months later on and off the internet

RIK said:
the one i was looking at was 450 from an ICE place ,,im sure you could find it alot cheaper now 4 months later on and off the internet

Right - given me something to aim for at least. All i want really is a flip out screen, so i can mount it somewhere else, and use my headunit for all the sound control. :)

Titch said:
Right - given me something to aim for at least. All i want really is a flip out screen, so i can mount it somewhere else, and use my headunit for all the sound control. :)

no mate,this one played dvd and cd,mp3..it was a headunit but had a motorised screen that flipped out of it
i missread your post

but its worth a look at this.really nice

u could do what i did mate. remember at JAE

i bought a screen then linked up to ps2 then run sound through speakers via fm mod

oh and the screen was a 7in widescreen and i fit perectly into thesquare where the hu goes

Aye - well thats the idea, but lil diffrent ;)

Jst need a flip out screen - with no fancy bits, as all that is sorted :)

Back