Scraping a k11 any bits wanted?

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
Scrapping a k11 any bits wanted?

this is subject to interest weather or not i buy the car for parts,

all im wanting are the front hubs, driveshafts and gearbox

the car is nothing special a M reg k11, 90k on the clock, the interior is nearly mint and i have very high standards so im not joking,

the car is in a bad state on the outside scratches and small dents, the front has been in a push but nothing apartfrom the crossmember is bent so headlights etc are all ok, the back has been wacked and creased the spare wheel well and its a cat c write off

i just want to make sure im not going to get stuck with a k11 after ive taken my bits

What is it scraping on? :D

I am interested in a pre-face lift bonnt and wings, are they in any decent condition?

the bonnet looked ok and i will check the wing tomorrow.

all parts will be going cheap because if i do buy it i dont want it on my drive for months

Good stuff, any chance of meeting half-way to London?
If you could tell me of how many small scratches are on the surface then that would be great :)
Craig

i'll take the airbox, if i can be cheeky and get craig to collect for me it would be brill

really need more interest in this or im not going to bother buying it since my idea has changed again

if i can make a very slight profit for my efforts, but as long as it covers the cost of the car on the whole, the car might be for £200 or the sales department are going to trade it out to a trader

I'm after the front and rear bumpers. Need the driver side bumper mount too.

If anyone is good at accident repairs, I might have a little private job for you. Need the front end pulling out slightly to get everything flush again.

sorry this car got traded out before i could offer them money for it, but im always on the look out for cars like this cheap and cheer full

Back