attending

• Total voters

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
http://www.thefastshow.com/

The Marangoni Fast Show 2008 - Sunday 22nd March
With RWYB on Saturday 21st March and Weekend Camping

The season-opener event that welcomes all types of car enthusiasts: classic, modern, modified, clubs and individuals. With Run What Ya Brung competition, show car paddock, off track entertainment, stunt shows and traders

Car Clubs

All Car Clubs are welcome at The Fast Show 2009, club display areas and club camping areas are available for booking now on tel 01234 782828. Discounts available on large group bookings (buy 10 tickets get 1 free). Club pitches are normally allocated on a first booked basis, you must have a minimum of 10 cars to book a club stand or camping area.

In 2009 if your club is wanting a club stand on tarmac, you will need to buy all the admission tickets in advance. The minimum amount of cars for a club stand is 10 vehicles. Therefore, if you want a stand for 30 vehicles then 30 admission tickets need to be bought in advance. Any club who has not bought the required number of tickets will get a stand for however many tickets have been bought ( if more than 10 ). If less than 10 tickets have been bought, then the club will not be given a club stand for this event.

Priority is given on a first booked first served basis so when pitside is full the remainder will be put on grass on bankside.

This applies to ALL clubs both regular and new.

This does not apply to club camping on grass for the weekend or club stands on grass.

Due to the amount of wasted space in previous years, we need to ensure that if a club book in for 20 cars then 20 cars turn up.

2009 Tickets

Ticket Type Gate Advance Track Fee Gates Open
Saturday (RWYB) £10 N/A £25 unlimited 8am
Sunday (The Fast Show) £18 £15 £20 for 4 runs 8am
Weekend £30 £25 N/A 8am
Kids under 13 free (3 kids per adult).
Tickets & Info Hotline Tel: 01234 782828 or go to www.santapodshop.com.

*Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee. All tickets are non-refundable. Buy ten tickets get 1 FREE in advance. Advance tickets available untill Friday 13th March at 5pm online and 5.30pm by phone. *For RWYB don't forget your driving licence!

LETS SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!

bump, we need ten cars
got me and most prob paul smith thats 2
just 8 more please we can do this

Hmmm I won't vote but will have to think about it. I want to get my car on the show circuit, but It needs lowering first!

if u want your car to handle springs on there own wont do it but whitline anti roll bars will then u can lower ur car at a later point

Well I'd preferably want to do them at a similar time - hence why I can't be sure if I can make it to the show :(

I can do the Sunday, would be good if we had a few Micras there.

Hope we get another 8 cars at least to make this official

whos going to the show then?
Il be going down with my car club on saturday and staying for the weekend. Hope i can meet some of the fellow micra owners there.

yer il be about in my silver k11 lowered with 15's youl probs see it down the track saturday.

does anybody know what a 1.4 k11 runs down the track?

You'll prob run >18 seconds burger with ya 15s on.

The best ive done is 17.3 with 13" sr alloys (could of got around 17 dead with a few more attempts but only managed two runs!).

Hopefully going to this on sunday (working sat.) but not sure what car so i might just have to see ya'll there.

Spotted! :) very tidy example love it hope ye dont mind me posting.

Dsc005244.jpg

Excellent day, now have wind burn though!

Thats my car, looks better from the other side. lol

Saw burgers car no one around to talk to about it though, looks good though.

Shame they stopped the cars running because of that ambulance having to go. There was a GTR lined up i wanted to see run.

Good day though

I saw one K11 and that was it, and it was too near the fence to get a decent photo of it. Didn't bother going round the car park, barely had enough time to see all the cars at the show, there was so many!

Pictures to come.. i took over 700 and would have been more if my batteries hadn't gone flat

Yer i was one of the first at the show so mine got put right at the back... nevermind.
I spent most of the day looking around all of the other cars and watching some racing so wasnt with my car most of the day.
I only saw one greejn k11 with black wheels on saturday and i even had a quick look around the car park but didnt see any others.

Can someone post some pix up please.

lol was gd day but like paul said that made the day not as gdas it shud of lol ye me poor micra just a roof lol , some one almost hit me today was v close cud of lost me car im glad i didnt i can say was at santa pod juntion goin home from work at the garden centre and he went straight over didnt even look to see that i was comin .

Back