Scottish Newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug7789

Ex. Club Member
Alright folks =]
Names Doug from Aberdeen, Scotland.

Looking to get a K11 track car for Crail & Knockhill.
Had a Micra way back when i was 15 and fancy a turbo'd K11 now.

Any advice on finding a decent micra or advice on turbocharging one wouldnt go a miss as i know nothing about Jap cars. Got a history of french car.
Just blew up my Clio 172 at Crail Raceway a few weeks ago so moving on from french cars. =]

Cheers, Doug.

alright man!
Get any 1.3 (cg13) engine micra and your sorted. superS, SR, lx. ect. the 1.3s are strong.
Theres a few fast micras about up here just now. Im building up my 2nd k11 for knockhill / crail aswell. and a street car, need to be able to chase folk! :D

turboing, just research. theres debates what you can do ect, but its been proven they can run on standard internals dunno if youv seen the micras running at crail. pretty sure stanis got the fastest pass up there in a 13-T, a 14.7 i think.

As for finding one, just look for rust on the crossmember and in the sills. especialy if it has a sunroof! theres daft drain holes that run water right in to the sills. but you should find one no bother.

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay im sure peeps will be along soon but try looking for your self and use the search button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back