K10 for sale. Lowered, MA12, 5spd. Spares or repairs...

H

Herr_spl1ff

Pretty much as it says, my car is finally on it's way. The MOT runs out mid-late Sept, tax is out tomorrow. (insurance today so can't retax, sorry).

Looking for offers around 150 quid.

Has the MA12 engine with 5 speed gearbox and has 35mm lowering springs fitted. Also 2 new tyres 1000 miles ago, hence the price.

Should pass MOT reasonably, will need minimum of a couple of wheel bearings & some welding on the rear sills. Has been my day to day runner for over 3 years now, last 6 months has done Sheffield to Hull and back every day (140miles round trip) without complaint or problem so would be reasonable to MOT.

I WILL NOT be breaking this car as I simply don't have the time so please don't ask :)

The car has done 135000 miles, engine and box 110000 approx and has been well looked after with services every 5000 miles. The gearchange is sloppy/loose but works fine. Front wings are rusty but have a pair of decent ones which need spraying and fitting. I'll even throw in the black paint :) The bucket seats and/or the standard ones are included (buckets need recovering).

Pics to follow, feel free to email the_viking_er1k at yahoo dot co dot uk if you have other questions or want better pics etc. Car is in Sheffield, may be able to sort some delivery or something but email to check.

Ideal project, don't make me scrap it!! :)

100_1035Lo.jpg

100_1034Lo.jpg

100_1033Lo.jpg

100_1029Lo.jpg

100_1028Lo.jpg

email sent :D

before anyone else offers, im asking bout the springs and the seats :laugh:

Hmm, that would be helpful! Busy life, lots on my mind, bit of a retard etc! :)

Looking for offers around 150 quid

Post updated too! Was going to add pics but left them at home :( Maybe tomorrow... :)

Pics added! If anyone wants specific pics or higher res email me but I'm away till this weekend so don't expect a speedy reply! :)

Right, need to get rid of this, someone make me an offer! The car still needs to go as a whole but if you want it to break yourself... :)

Sounds good Jas, send me an email & we'll see if we can sort details...

Back