Rx7 lights?

I've either just had a good idea or a terrible expensive one.

I was looking at the March super turbo video on Mighty car mods, that's when it hit me, a custom made grill for my k11 sr with Rx7 side lights inserted in the grill vents next to the headlights, the shape looks similar or would round after market lights look better.

I may have got caught up in all the mighty car mods ness of it all. I need opinions.

I never see anyone who want to try this out. There will be alot of works to do with bonnet, both wing panels and adapters for rx7 lights.

It might be not worth to do it. It's up to you so if you want to do it then it's better to get spare parts first. ( before you do it)

There is one or two members who put golf lights on their micra iirc. (check on chogy's)

Is it why you want to get better lights? Why can't you upgrade your light bulbs. Some people use osram blue/night breakers. ATM, I am using Phillips xtreme. Osram and Phillips are very good. Btw if you want upgrade light bulbs then you will need to get ceramic plugs.

I mean the smaller ones the rx7 has in it's bumper. they looked a very similar shape and size for an ideal fit with minimal work, but i've been wrong before.

I think it's smaller than Micra headlight. You won't get flash or full beam lights.... ( unless you will need to re-wiring so it will take time to do it.)

Back