rpm/tach wire

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
hey fellas, can anyone tell me what wire i'd be able to find the signal for RPM? either directly from the coil type signal or one that the ECU is sending out to somewhere else, i have inputs on the device i need to connect for both

cheers

Marty

hey fellas, can anyone tell me what wire i'd be able to find the signal for RPM? either directly from the coil type signal or one that the ECU is sending out to somewhere else, i have inputs on the device i need to connect for both

cheers

Marty

Revolution signal, pin 39, on the Diagram I sent you

Did you get that Email?

yeah mate! thanks for that... its been ####ing down with rain the last 3 days, soon as it clears up on the weekend i'll get stuck into it so i can log the tach signal into the wideband and laptop (and video it all...)

thanks again baz!

yeah mate! thanks for that... its been ####ing down with rain the last 3 days, soon as it clears up on the weekend i'll get stuck into it so i can log the tach signal into the wideband and laptop (and video it all...)

thanks again baz!

Cant wait for the next Mighty Mods vid,getting more technical now with the march on the scene

the technical ones take bloody ages to make :D and an interstate trip for me too

still i don't wanna break it up into parts

Back