Rotor Button

Snikty

Site Supporter
My rotor button is stuffed and am having troubles finding a suitable match. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Cheers

I think its the same as a 1.5 cherry turbo, either that or a bluebird 1.8

Thanks so much, Ed.

Don't think we got cherry turbos over here but shouldn't be a prob to find a bluebird one. Really appreciate the quick response :)

Yes we did get ET Pulsars, that's what we've used for the distributor cap...the rotor must be slightly different...

Thanks for posting that list, Micra110. I've sent it over to my mechanic and hopefully he can work something out. Really appreciate the help.

hey i know this is an old thread but im in dyer need of a new rotor arm so i just wondering if anyone found the exact same rotor arm to replace the old one? is it the same as a 1.5 cherry turbo? help would be much appreciated as it will save me time and i'l be able to get the rite part straight away. my cars misfiring an i dont want2 be driving her like that but its the only way i can get to work anyway. that list that micra110 posted, i cant it want let me see it!

thanks

hey i know this is an old thread but im in dyer need of a new rotor arm so i just wondering if anyone found the exact same rotor arm to replace the old one? is it the same as a 1.5 cherry turbo? help would be much appreciated as it will save me time and i'l be able to get the rite part straight away. my cars misfiring an i dont want2 be driving her like that but its the only way i can get to work anyway. that list that micra110 posted, i cant it want let me see it!

thanks

Pm me about this man

Post here? I used to get mine from halfords in the UK but they dont do stuff like that any more. I used either a bluebird 1.8 one or a cherry 1.5 one. I cant remember for sure now.

If your chasing these parts over here smidge, I used one suitable for an ET pulsar/cherry which is engine code E15ET. Bluebird is a CA18DET.

Originally my mechanic thought he would have to slightly modify the rotor from the ET but when he put it all together he said worked fine with no alteration needed.

;) I should charge for all this help I'm giving away recently!!!! lol

all in the spirit of sharing mate... i work in recording studios and i'll tell people anything they want to know about how i do things, just cause i tell them doesn't mean they can do it themselves as easily, fast or particularly, make money from my advice...

all in the spirit of sharing mate... i work in recording studios and i'll tell people anything they want to know about how i do things, just cause i tell them doesn't mean they can do it themselves as easily, fast or particularly, make money from my advice...

Very good point.Yes its very easy to profit from information but this is a club at the end of the day,share our opinions,ideas etc to help other member on the site. . .don't hold back because you think your doing yourself out of a few quid likefwn
Some of the people here get treated like the have contributed nothing to the club even though there paying members and I myself feel like this something.

I take pride in knowing I helped someone(smidge) on the other side of the world get there car as close to the way it was when it left the nissan factory as possible

much appreciated barry! its so close mate, now its just a matter of nissan australia getting off their sorry asses and getting me some new parts

i went from knowing absolutely 0 about the way the twincharging system works on my car to knowing which vac line went where without even needing a diagram with a little help from you guys and a lot of research, i'll be happy to help out other people in the same position (which isn't gonna be many eh, these cars aren't exactly common...)

Back