Rising Sun

Hey All
How come non of u came to the Rising Sun Show, in Wakefield on Sunday the 13th?? I was the only one there with a Micra lol :D .
But then again i did only just buy Mikey there.
Anyways looking forward to meeting u all soon.
U seem like a gud laugh !! (Y) (Y)

No
It is a jap show that is on the 2nd week of August every year. We were expecting this club there but no1 turned up on the sunday. But i got told a few micras did actually turn up on the sat.
Next years is the 11th and 12th i think not too sure. Its a Nostel Priory in Wakefield.

Hmm, I could arrange next year, im going to JAE finaly! Im going to try and get to more meets this year for definate.

no lol
Matallic emerald green, carbon fibre bonnet, bonnet spacers, GP Zero kit and side skirts, 4" jap slash 3.5" pipe work, 17" rims, Uprated Turbo, Front monted intercooler, K&n induction kit, Boost valve, front and back strut brace, de cat pipe and front pipe ...
Well thats the basics lol
Still got carbon fibre spoiler to go on and 25mm spacers for the wheels. He did win the 2nd best nissan at the jap show lol.

running about 300BHP at the min lol

This is the 200SX if anyone is intrested...

Attachments

• dads sx.JPG
    dads sx.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 131
  • andysx.JPG
    andysx.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 136
yeah 35mm got 25mm spacers waitin to go on plus a carbon fibre spoiler and short shifter to go in got second best nissan at rising sun ma dad said he wants first next year lol

Iv always thought carbon fibre bonnets look really tacky and something that a ned would do to his corsa to make it look 2 fast to be furious, well he'd paint it black with a tin of hammerite, but you know what i mean. The bonnet on this looks quite good tho im scared to say lol

Daz

Rich_Micra said:
yeah 35mm got 25mm spacers waitin to go on plus a carbon fibre spoiler and short shifter to go in got second best nissan at rising sun ma dad said he wants first next year lol

That other nissan must have been very nice. lol

Rich_Micra said:
Hey All
How come non of u came to the Rising Sun Show, in Wakefield on Sunday the 13th??

i was there saturday mate with jap-n-crazy

didnt stop the weekend becuase the show wasnt big enough to warrant stopping two days.

000_0015.jpg

Back