RIP Ryan Dunn

I know, I saw it on Facebook about 30 minutes ago. He really was a legend of the Jackass team.

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

ich3k.png

that brilliant

No it's not it's insensitive and inaccurate! The guy had a crash and burnt to death just over 24 hours ago, millions are mourning as are his friends and family! Would you find it brilliant if it were your friend/family member?? random hero was awesome and my favourite member of jackass and cky!!
How is that brilliant you pair of jerks!! Grow up

No it's not it's insensitive and inaccurate! The guy had a crash and burnt to death just over 24 hours ago, millions are mourning as are his friends and family! Would you find it brilliant if it were your friend/family member?? random hero was awesome and my favourite member of jackass and cky!!
How is that brilliant you pair of jerks!! Grow up
I agree, however I think the joke was told under the belief that the news article pasted in was real when it was in fact a hoax.

Really sad news this though, and I always loved his bits on Jackass, especially as he seemed so grounded about everything. One of my favourite quotes of his (simple but effective) was:

"I'm Ryan Dunn and this is a STUPID IDEA.... rolling down a hill"

Then when he gets to the bottom:

"I TOLD you that was a stupid idea!" :)

Rest in peace :(

Another over-sensitive forum poster... -_-'

Just for future reference - if you guys find out I die in a horrific way, make jokes about it and be jolly!
It's the only way to LIVE.

I'm over sensitive because I've read all the hate threads and pages on face book that have really hot my back up, some of the things they are saying really are cruel especially to the families and friends of all involved! I feel really sorry for Bam as I feel this could either go one of two ways! As he already blatantly has a big drink problem, I saw an interview with him and novac when the interviewer asked Bam why is he drinking at like 10 am novac actually said in a childish protect your mate kind of way "it's not his he's just holding it for me" to which Bam openly said his only problem with drink is running out! So either this will show Bam he needs to cut out the drinking like Steve o has or he'll get more and more drunk and possibly cause himself serious issues! Bam being my idle (I've got the beard and the tattoos he's the reason I started skating 11 years ago when I first watched CKY) I hope it's the first one and not the second

Back