Ride quality on 15's with 35mm or 50mm

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
Got some Koni shocks and was thinking what the ride/handling would be like if lowered to 50mm (powercoil) on 15's or lowered to 35mm (gmax) on 15's

or even stick with my 14's, then which mm is best.

cheers.

Well ive got around 70mm drop... and have 15z on with 195/50/15 profile.

Ride if perfectly fine..... im uprating to Shocks as well as my springs as my shocks are now old and are squeaking a bit.

But what can you do... You've gotta look pimp.

Attachments

• DSCN2121.JPG
    DSCN2121.JPG
    851.5 KB · Views: 238
Well i'm down 90mm at the moment, getting a bit of scrubbing on the friont, but not major.

I've got 195/45 15 on, so yea go for the 50 drop. :)

Depends on what settings you have them set at. My ride is generally fine but a little on the harsh side when it comes to bumpy roads. Low profile tyres don't help this much either, as there isn't much of an air cushion or tyre flex to soak up the bumps.

im on 16" with low pros (195/40/16) n koni shocks lowered now 50mm rides fine generally b4 i was on 35mm eibachs but if i hit a country lane with pot holes n crap bloody hell! (isnt just harsh like low rider said 4 me it was nasty!) i have to try avoid them like the plague n move at 1/2 a mph n also on some country lanes the centre of car catches the tuff of grass in centre as the road isnt all level kinda like a lump looks like this -->__n__ setting on the koni were front firm n rears in the middle setting having the rears too much on firm n i had rubbing on the arches

Back