15's on 50mm springs- any probs?

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
I have just got some 15's OZ's with 195/45/15 Toyo T1-S's, I am going to fit them on my standard suspension set up, will run it for a week or so before it gets lowered to 50mm (cut and paste from the other thread!!)

Gonna have all the whiteline kit fitted as well.

I know this is a little late to ask, but will I get any probs with 15's lowered on to 50mm powercoil springs, as in rubbing etc,

nope u should be fine as im running very similar setup but 195/40/16's so i got bigger wheels n its fine :) just if u wondering what "similar was" its whiteline front + rear roll bars strut brace 50mm powercoil 16" alloys hmmm cant remember what else but u b ok :)

My set up will be 15's on 195/45/15, 50mm powercoil springs with Castor, Camber, Front Swaybar, Rear HD Swaybar, Panhard Link, Upper Control Brace!!

only thing u got extra is the camber bolts they dont make that much difference in terms of wheel size that ur asking etc... rest is same as mine :p

ps.only thing really is that dumb creeking that comes now n again from the front roll bar that u read b4 on micraholics.

Cheers mate! Just this second put the OZ's on. the car defo needs to be lowered!!!

Attachments

• 128_2882.JPG
    128_2882.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 236
u have the tyre on backwards mate dont no if u no but jus if u dont it should point forward lookin from the top so that should be ur drivers side wheel.

:D

damn kiss u pay some attention to detail lol but hes right look at the arrows on the tire wall it shows the direction the wheel should turn 2 go forward

your car is going to handle incredibly well, get the whiteline gear on as soon as possible you wont regret it. :)

mines 70mm on 15's and its just in the arches with one person at 10 stone in back lol! but i must say with my 15" alloys on full lock i keep rubbin the plastic arches :eek:

K11SS said:
u have the tyre on backwards mate dont no if u no but jus if u dont it should point forward lookin from the top so that should be ur drivers side wheel.

:D

Don’t worry mate, It was the 1st wheel I put on and I noticed it soon after!!!

When I had my 14's and gunning it on the A50 the max I would go to was 85 as it starts to vibrate a bit! but on the A50 tonight and was doing 100, cool as silk!!! Road Angel speed was 95 tho.

Feels different already with the change of alloy size, cant wait till I get all the gear on!!!

My wife was following behind in the Honda and she said the Micra looks better, then she sped off into the distance!!!!

Back