reset warning

Z

zippy

i have a 2004 micra and recently ive been on holiday and on my return i discovered that i left the boot slighty ajar and flattened the battery my problem now is that i have a warning light lit on the dashboard maintenance light i think,

how do i reset the light?
thaks all

i have a 2004 micra and recently ive been on holiday and on my return i discovered that i left the boot slighty ajar and flattened the battery my problem now is that i have a warning light lit on the dashboard maintenance light i think,

how do i reset the light?
thaks all

hi it actually say maintenance thats lit up
thanks

go to a garage, they will hook it up to their computer and rest the service/ warning light and also run a quick check.

go to a garage, they will hook it up to their computer and rest the service/ warning light and also run a quick check.

is there anything i can do from home? is it a service light reset? or is maintenance light different?
thx:k12yellow

Im pretty sure its the same as a service light, where your battery died your ECU read a fault so it needs clearing, sadly nothing you can do without the computer.
FYI ECU's hold a charge, leave the battery disconnected for 24 hours to see if tht sorts it.
HTH

Back