removing front bumper

Here's some pics hope they help
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

bumper should come off easy if the bolts arnt rusted. i can just make out how to follow the diagram. good luck jaulingsim.

it is really easy but you need to unscrew all the bolts on the bottom the take out the mud guards around the front wheels and there are two bolts ither side in there and then the indicators off then the fast clips off on the top :D any reason why?

bumper clearance

speaking of the bumper i have a 03 k12 and at the edges of the bumper at the top just under the headlighs there is a bit of a gap as this is not normal on both sides bought it like this have had a looked at other micra's and they have got a sealed gap but mine is a bit gap comapred to them so i am just wondering what is the clearance and would i measure with a tape measure and also how would i solve the problem would i have to tighter bolts up or take whole bumper off

also wanting to new headrest for the front grey preferd as mine has them manufactures headrests in with a bit hole in the back and is annoying tried scrappy online sites and ebay and still no luck so where can i get them from?

Back