Redex Additive Advise

hi,

Ive got a k11 micra 1.3 lx just wondering whether it would be safe to use redex into the carb and fuel tank to clean injectors and improve perfomance and fuel eco. ive searched a few threads and sum like sum dont. Would it clean out he carb without getting them ultrasonically cleaned which is expensive. if redex is gud whats the best dosage whats on bottle or any ideas as u folks would have tried and tested? thanks

wich one do i need injector or treatment one? not sure if u call it carb but the throttle thing is that where the redex goes?

I know bog all about redex.

But i know your car doesn't have a carb!!!

K11 is Electronic Fuel Injection. It has a throttle body.

Redex down your throttle body will coat it in crap and [possibly damage your MAF sensor, chuck some of the treatment inm your fuel tank, I've never noticed a difference after using redex though so it's up to you...

1 small bottle to a full tank as above, helped clean my injectors out pretty well, used it to sort out a problem i had with my car lurching at low revs, worked well for a while but found out the problem is elsewhere so ended up wasting a bit of money there

Back