Red K11

Gemma85

banished to the buses
spotted in shields, is it anyones in here? black alloys on and a smoothed boot handle tinted windows from what I remember and the lad driving had a beanie hat on.

Your car looked very sexy

aye its me. she's been off the road for 6 weeks until i got the new y-section and then me and kirton could be arsed to fit it and then with the help of wor ian to pull me and kirton oot the s***... cheers ian! haha.

thats the k11 i was gonna be selling and gettin a 160sr instead, but im keeping the k11. me and kirton have seen your k11 around, very nice and smart!

even smarter now iv just t cutted all those annoying black marks along the bottin abd gace it a good wax ...interior day tomorrow anyone know whats best for polishing alloys.

and Dan you were passing the college and turned the corner next to the county

Sweet, i see your car all over now..lol... i never seen it and now ive seen it i see it all the time.

haha yeh (even tho i dont see you) I want to nick your car!

I get random waves off ppl now I have those micra stickers .....makes me feel important lmao!

lol. i would love your car if it was a 1.3, would look awesome with the splitters off my car and the bilstein kit out of it and maybe some tints..you've got some kinda black rims already so thats ok.. white car's are the way forward. best thing ever i bought for the car is the suspension kit, bilstein street line kit...totally transforms your car..the handling is so much better.

i think i'll get the car washed today...its gaggin for one.lol

well iv got spax 35mm springs on and getting kyb dampers I think as its just about my limit with the price as the handleing is poo! I have an ibiza splitter to go on the back and need the wing mirrors colour doded ...the door handles and bump stips have been in primer for a while need to get that sorted..want some tints soon to and I think I need my front bumper resprayed as the paint has been scraped right down (was like tat when I bought it of course. then im gonna start on under the bonnet and finially interior

Gemma85 said:
well iv got spax 35mm springs on and getting kyb dampers I think as its just about my limit with the price as the handleing is poo! I have an ibiza splitter to go on the back and need the wing mirrors colour doded ...the door handles and bump stips have been in primer for a while need to get that sorted..want some tints soon to and I think I need my front bumper resprayed as the paint has been scraped right down (was like tat when I bought it of course. then im gonna start on under the bonnet and finially interior

best thing i got for my car was the suspension :D lol if ur going 2 start under the bonnet... u going to put a 1.3 in?

Drove past u yesturday on moor lane... past Jet :D lol

Ian said:
big plans for a girl who is selling up :p

xLx

hmm... i didnt say i was i said i would think about and get some quotes ect.

I was waiting for amanda to come bk on it will be too much hassle to sell up now just had springs and lights done and iv gone too far with these handles to give up now and i like my white car sorry hope you get the price your after...

and I havnt thought much about what im gonna do under the bonnet yet just gonna get the door handles fixed first :D

Runaway Robot...what k11 you got? any pictures mate? never seen it round shields a dont think.

when i was last in south sheilds just after christmas i had some fun with a silver k11 with alloys and exhaust, anyone know who that is? there not on here tho

Dan_K11 said:
Runaway Robot...what k11 you got? any pictures mate? never seen it round shields a dont think.

Looks like every other out there.... hehe

Its blue/green... standard alloys... with a few lil extras :devil:

ive seen u all driving round.. Gemma u drove past my car today on Moor Lane

runaway-robot said:
Looks like every other out there.... hehe

Its blue/green... standard alloys... with a few lil extras :devil:

ive seen u all driving round.. Gemma u drove past my car today on Moor Lane

is it always parked on the corner next to the jet garage?

only on a saturday... if i see any of u around i will make myself known lol

Back