Red Dial Light and Silver Interior Parts

CMF_Reichard TUV

» CMF Member
in Italy also (I'm from Milan) it's know as K11 mk2 1300cc (1996-1998) my own is october '96...it's very nice and pleasant to drive, it's my girlfriend first car ^^

CMF_hlafk

» CMF Member
where did you get that red dial lights...?

Attachments

• 15556.jpg
    15556.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 17

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
That looks VERY slick! :D

The red dial lights are so incredibly easy. Search the forums for dash lights or interior lights. Ive explained how easy it is a while ago. Itll cost you about 30mins-1hr and about $3 AU.

CMF_hlafk

» CMF Member
i opened the dash today...and saw it was just to switch to red leds...but what is the right type of led?
i live in sweden so i prefer to buy it somewhere here...

what kind of micra do you have...i think of the rpm meter..
is that factory or have you build it yourself...?

CMF_charlie000

» CMF Member
hey dude, how did you spray the console and surrounding dash bit? did you need to use a special kind of paint? or apply anything before spraying it?
i want to do it to mine, and i have the standard spray paint in the colour of the car, but would that be ok to go straight onto the plastic?

CMF_Reichard TUV

» CMF Member
charlie000 WROTE:

"hey dude, how did you spray the console and surrounding dash bit? did you need to use a special kind of paint? or apply anything before spraying it? <BR>i want to do it to mine, and i have the standard spray paint in the colour of the car, but would that be ok to go straight onto the plastic?<BR>

hi there!

I use normal spray paint, this is my new style whit the same colour code of the car

inside.jpg

clocks1.jpg

clocks2.jpg

Back