Black and silver K11 interior parts

K

K11_Dave

Starting to sell off the interior parts i've stripped from my K11. I will update this page every time i add something. At the mo it's dash parts, but will include, amongst other things, interior panels.

items so far are here

hi mate wss bidding on the k11 dials and dial housing on ebay, my username is mcnair01 but ive bin suspended from ebay because i won sum daft shirt n couldnt be arsed sending a postal to america, was wondering whther youd end these two auctions early for a set amount as was really wanting to win these items but obviously now cant bid :(

rossw87 said:
hi mate wss bidding on the k11 dials and dial housing on ebay, my username is mcnair01 but ive bin suspended from ebay because i won sum daft shirt n couldnt be arsed sending a postal to america, was wondering whther youd end these two auctions early for a set amount as was really wanting to win these items but obviously now cant bid :(

And it wasn't the first lot of bad feedback you had though was it?

"Very Good At Bidding..No Good At Paying..Avoid This Messer At All Costs"
"DO NOT ACCEPT BIDS FROM THIS EBAYER WILL NOT PAY WILL NOT TALK AVOID AT ALL COST"
"Transaction not completed, customer purchased same item from another seller"
"No replies to emails"
"another loser to stay clear of - makes the bid and then doesnt pay"

One of the advantages of eBay is that you can see what the bidder's past reputation is like. Nothing personal, but it costs me to list the items, if I take them off eBay and are not sold, it takes me more time plus some more money to re-list again. Anyways there is someone biddin on the dial surround and a couple of watchers for the dials. I'd rather take less money and avoid the hassle

benmicrasr said:
How easy is it to fit the dial guard?How does it come off?Cheers

Hi mate, there are 2 screws under the front of the guard - one at the lowest right hand side of the front, the other is behind the ignition and steering column shroud (may be easier to take this off)

Tilt the wheel down once these have been taken out.

The dial guard has a couple of prongs at the back which slide into holes in the dash. It pulls out quite easily towards you.

Without taking the wheel off, I found the easiest way to get it fully out is to "fold" the surround over the steering wheel as you are pulling it forward (so the steering wheel is going through the front of the surround)

You can just squeeze it past but is a tight fit - if a last alternative i'd recommend putting a cloth or something over the back to stop it scratchin on the windscreen

i have made a rev counter guide which is posted on MH... its for when swapping to supers dials but has both procedures int the process so check there if you are worried... but is simple...

dave is the silver on the dials chrome??? as it reflec ts, looks good tho...

hae you no pics lit up...

mean micra said:
dave is the silver on the dials chrome??? as it reflec ts, looks good tho...

hae you no pics lit up...

Hi bud, is not proper chrome but a very smooth chrome coloured paint. Unfortunately I haven't got any pics of it lit up, and there's no wiring in the car at the moment to switch them on with if I do put them back in for a pic

8-s

Back