Recaro SR reclining seats.

Trung

Founding Member
Recaro SR reclining seats. *SOLD!*

I have a set of front Recaro SR reclining seats.
It has tilt forward level so rear passengers can get in and out just like standard seats.

It's in really good condition with no rips, torn and cig burns on the seat. Came from a non-smoker's car.
Just needs a bit of good cleaning.

It does not come with seat rails.

Demon Tweeks sells each new one at £322+VAT = £379
I'm selling my pair for just £350 OVNO

Prefer collection at south east Essex or sent via courier for £40

Edit: SOLD!!!!

Will these fit onto my existing sub frames?Any chance of meeting half way between me and you if i give you some petrol money?Thanks Ben

Davey C said:
******PM sent******
I'm going to answer any questions here for everyone's benefit!!!!

how big are the seats? can you see them sitting in a micra and not looking ridiculously huge? honest answer please
The Recaros are bigger than K11 seats but not ridiculously massive. These are standard fitments on most performance cars such as Evos, Integra Type-Rs and Imprezas. Quite a few K11 March in Japan have these installed. You'll have to search for the pics yourself!!

next, the material on them...does it look worn do you have a higher res pic you could email to me
The seats are slightly worn but not bad, it's covered 50k miles from an Evo4.
Click on the thumbnails for hi-res pics or do you require super Macro close up shots? LMAO!

and finally any idea how much it costs to retrimm seats?
No, you'll have to find out yourself but I would say the condition of the seats doesn't require it.

benmicrasr said:
Will these fit onto my existing sub frames?Any chance of meeting half way between me and you if i give you some petrol money?Thanks Ben
You'll have to modify your sub frames to fit these Recaros.
Meeting up halfway depends on where you're located?

I have a set of these, the black material is alcantara and the middle is a hard wearing cloth.

I fitted them in a Primera with box section between, because the runners are about an inch wider than the seats.

Yes Evo 4.

Back