REAR WING? WHERE TO GET ONE?

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
You can try "Sydney special Vehicles". Just google them. They do universal wings.
A genuine Super S wing from Nissan is about $520 new and from a wreakers it will be as rare as rocking horse ****.
Nissan also sell a thing they call a rear sun shade. It's like an abbreviated Super S spoiler in that it goes across the top of the hatch but not down along the sides.
Those you can get new from Nissan for about $80.

Mychael

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
The Japanese market had LED light integrated into the spoiler on the G# model which is the Super S equivalent over there.

Again, rare as hen's teeth. Infact its going to be easier to find hen's teeth!

Cheers

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Only 303 super S were ever sold in Australia. Which is why they're rare.

You've got better chances of catching herpes than finding a super s rear wing at the wreckers/scrappers.

Just ask Jessica Alba... *cries* my life is over :( :(

CMF_rapsody

» CMF Member
not sure what there worth got it as a present from my ex its a bit dusty i know that but havnt even looked at it in ages i live in deer park if you wanted to have a look at it ill dig it out of the shed or i could meet you somewhere with it

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Yom WROTE:

"Only 303 super S were ever sold in Australia. Which is why they're rare.

You've got better chances of catching herpes than finding a super s rear wing at the wreckers/scrappers.

Just ask Jessica Alba... *cries* my life is over :( :(

and no one wants mine. how sad.

maybe i can sell the rear wing off it for a stupid price.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I have a rear spoiler that I'm deciding whether or not to sell. It came on the spare hatch I bought.
It is an after market one, not genuine Super S but does look very similar to a Super S type in that it goes across the top of the rear window and down both sides.
It does not extend right to the bottom of the glass like a real Super S one and is a bit wider overall. It looks "proper" though. Does not look out of place.
Trying to decide if I will fit it to my car or sell it and put the money towards something else I need.

Mike

CMF_rapsody

» CMF Member
wana sell mine but dont realy want to post it ive had problems with things breaking before anyone know what one of these is worth? ill have to find my camera and post some pics alot easier than trying to describe it

CMF_nippon

» CMF Member
rapsody WROTE:

"wana sell mine but dont realy want to post it ive had problems with things breaking before anyone know what one of these is worth? ill have to find my camera and post some pics alot easier than trying to describe it

Can you show me some pics.m interested.thank you.

CMF_kristian...

» CMF Member
Well If I was going to send one wing I might aswell send 5+..

If someone wanted to organise something with me.. I could pick up a few wings to make up 5+ in total, prep them all and send them all in Primer, This way It would be fair.

Once they are over there, its between yourselves to share them out..

Would need 5+ buyers though.. this would VERY greatly reduce the overall shipping cost which is where the majority of the price is going to be..

I could imagine getting 5 of them over there would equate to around about 80-100AUD MAX each

Back