Where to get fuel hose

Hello folks, need a bit of help.

I've got a fuel leak on my 52 plate 1.0 K11 3 door. I can't be absolutely sure until I get under it at the weekend but it appears to be coming from the fat hose that looks like it joins onto the bottom of the filler neck, the one that has an angle on it with couple of jubilee clips at each end and goes to the fuel tank I think. I'm seeing this when I look through the rear wheel arch. I also see what I believe is a breather hose above it.

Either something above the fat hose is leaking and dripping/running onto it, or the fat angled hose itself has the leak. The end of the fat hose at the filler neck end is dry, but it's wet around where the angle is. Again, I'll jack it up in the daylight at the weekend to look (this stuff always happens in January, lol). I'm hoping it is because I reckon that is a problem I can take care of myself, if it's something else higher up on the fuel tank that is going to be a job for a shop.

Now, if it is the fat angled hose, how do I source a replacement? It's not just a bit of common hose, it appears to be a proper moulded part with an angle and a quick google turned up nothing. Can anyone suggest where I can get a pattern one of those, or suggest some sort of alternative?

Thanks for replies.

Last edited:
My guess would be that the hose itself is fine but the filler pipe itself rusted tru. Remove the plate in front of it and inspect it.

OP
OP
M
My guess would be that the hose itself is fine but the filler pipe itself rusted tru. Remove the plate in front of it and inspect it.

Well, never say never, but as I say, it doesn't look like that as all the wetness is at the other end, the tank end. When I get under it this weekend I'll find out.

As I say, if it is the angled rubber hose my problem is going to be sourcing a new one.

If that is indeed leaking I’d just grab one from a scrapyard. They are the same/ or fit all gasoline k11’s. Don’t forget the clamps as they seize and rust and you might need to cut them off

OP
OP
M
Been under it today. Confirmed that it's the angled rubber hose, saw it dripping while the filler neck end remianed dry. Can't see the leak, but when I run my fingers over it I feel a torn spot that has to be it.

Only question now is where to get a replacement.

Been under it today. Confirmed that it's the angled rubber hose, saw it dripping while the filler neck end remianed dry. Can't see the leak, but when I run my fingers over it I feel a torn spot that has to be it.

Only question now is where to get a replacement.
Try contacting a regional service center.

I have two of those,
IMG_20200121_125613268.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app