Rear Spoiler Removal Help - need reply asap! :D

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
Sorry to sound so rude in the title there, hehe

I wanna take my sr spoiler off asap as my car's going tomorrow possibly, so just stripping a few bits off at the mo.

how do i take it off? do i remove those two rubber bits inside the boot and undo it from inside with a spanner? or is there more to it than this?

Thanks
Lee
:)

Ive PMed you mate about buying parts off your car... are you just going to scrap it anyway? - its upto you but im not too far away from you and i could come and collect them and give you cash...?

it's going to an accident repair garage tomorrow so they can look at it properly as it's borderline write off at the mo.

If they can fix it they will, if not they're gonna write it off and keep it, that's why i want my spoiler off asap :)

sorry i didnt reply to your pm mate, bonnets quite badly dinted on drivers side and my light brows are just black electrical tape :blush:

right, done the same my SR, theres two bolts securing it at the top and two clips on each side. you have to undone the bolts at the top then unclip the sides then it should come of

Thanks for replying :)

little more info though if that's ok, as in which side are the bolts? outside, or inside the boot? how far down are the clips?

Cheers
Lee

the bolts are both along the top, you need to access them from inside, i think there two rubber seals where they are. the clips are bout half/three quaters down on each side

Back