Rear red right light not working, works only during braking . Changed the pulb, nothing . What's wrong?

Check the earth contacts and the the contacts of the bulb holder, swap bulb again as may be defective, I have encounterd this with mass produced bulbs, but hey cheap enough compared to the modern LED powered cars.:unsure:

Check the earth contacts and the the contacts of the bulb holder, swap bulb again as may be defective, I have encounterd this with mass produced bulbs, but hey cheap enough compared to the modern LED powered cars.:unsure:
I checked contacts, and contacts of bulb holder. I also swapped bulbs.Old Bulb filament is not broken, but I bought a new bulb anyways . During night as car is moving only the left rear red light working , right one doesn't work, but when I brake red light it does work . Used multimeter too, not break in the wire. Still can't find the root of the problem, how can rear red light working during braking but not when car is moving?

The brake light and rear light are on different circuits and the bulb has 2 filaments a 5 watt and a 21 watt for the brake 2 pins and 2 contacts on the bottom ,check the contact in the bottom of the bulb holder for corrosion.

Back