McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
1. standard micra rear brake lights £20
attachment.php

2. Phase 1 tinted rear brake lights £10
attachment.php

3. Brand New LED rear break lights £140
SOLD
100% converted to UK spec no VAT or custom tax all paid for. plug and play for facelift but can change it for preface lift aswell.

4. Used damage LED rear break lights £60 SOLD
crack on driver side some mosture but all the lights are working. the passenger side has no issues at all.

rear LED light look like this
attachment.php

I'll post images of the other lights and the cracked one tomorrow.

Could you get a picture of the cracked one mate? thanks:) depending on how bad they are i can offer if im allowed :)

Hey sulur, ok i'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them up. My mates said its not that bad, structually its intacked just I'm a crack hoe and wanted new ones... ermm that didn't sound right did it LOL

uploaded picture of the crack on the rear driver lights. I'll let you be the judge of how bad it is :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 715
  • IMG_0791.JPG
    IMG_0791.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 677
Yeh im int he uk mate, Is paypal okay?

Btw is that just a crack or is there a chunk missing off it too :|

Its just a crack might be the flash from the camera that makes it look like its missing a bit? which bit did you think was missing? I'll take another look and pic if you want tomorrow? paypal will be fine mate.

IMG_0791.jpg

Just looks like it in the picture, could be just the flash.

Let me know tommarrow, and whats your paypal dude?

CHeers!

my curiosity got the better of me LOL so brave the cold and got it out of the car.

Looks more like a chip than a missing piece. I took a better top down view so u can see where the cracks are. and how obvious it looks from a distance. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 255
its just cracked mate but still works mint you will need to re-wire them for your car sulur and it alrwady has the red bulb in it for the fog light

If you could that would be great :) i would probably mess it up lol ill have them on the 22nd i get payed then, by all means sell them beforehand if you want them shifted quickly, is it £140 posted? Cheers

If you could that would be great :) i would probably mess it up lol ill have them on the 22nd i get payed then, by all means sell them beforehand if you want them shifted quickly, is it £140 posted? Cheers

Im not in any rush to sell them mate so i can hang on till the 22nd. its £140 collected mate. you live in wirral near runcorn/liverpool? I work in liverpool in the weekdays so not to far for you to pickup.

Kristians from K-Kustom in Leigh (near warrington/wigan) said he'll can install and test them for you for free as its only a 5 min job. Top lad! so we can meet there? as I'm getting my car MOT and a few bits and bobs done at the end of the month aswell.

Oh cool, what a top bloke, yeah that would be great thankyou, i should have my car on the road provided the mot goes smoothly :s oh god lol but yeah ghat would be excellent, cheers :)

Maybe we could both go down and get an MOT from Kristian at the same time he sorts your lights out at the same time :D

That would be a very good idea to both go down at the same time, however the car is sorned so i would need to go somewhere very local so i dont have to drive far lol unless i can get trade plates on it, but yeah, i would only have insurance at the time

Right then, update, I thought I was getting paid this friday (22nd) but it turns out I was a week early lol so I can pick up next saturday mate or on the friday if that's easier for you, plus I've had to move my mot to next monday because of the same reason :p

Right then, update, I thought I was getting paid this friday (22nd) but it turns out I was a week early lol so I can pick up next saturday mate or on the friday if that's easier for you, plus I've had to move my mot to next monday because of the same reason :p

no problem mate next week be fine i'll see kristian this weekend so will leave it at his and i'll find out which day is best for him to sort the lights out :)

----

on another note remembered to take photos of the other 2 lights for sale :)

Attachments

• IMG_2878.JPG
    IMG_2878.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_2879.JPG
    IMG_2879.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 517
the facelift rear lights you have are from the 2001> phase 2 facelift ;) they dont have orange lenses there globed inside. so look cleaner than pre 2001 facelift rear lights...a nice upgrade for a 1998 facelift if you ask me :)

£20 is a bargin for them IMO :)

dan

Im, interested in the tinted lights, how much inc postage?

How good is the reverse light through them? and they are legal right?

Im, interested in the tinted lights, how much inc postage?

How good is the reverse light through them? and they are legal right?

delivery £6.50
the lights are legal
the reverse light are white as the tints just darkens em. you'll lose about 15% of the white light so be bright enough mate.

Micra_Mamp:
About next Fri or Sat, Kristian said anytime as he'll be at the workshop. I'll PM you his mobile number just give him a call when your making your way down. (Y)

cool!

one more q, they will fit facelift yeah?

Yes it'll fit, but it'll need rewiring as the prefacelift has the wires in different places.

If you like the facelift version with the tint we could do it for an extra £25 if your interested thats £45+delivery? it'll be professionally finished :)

Wiring not really just need to take pins out and copy how they are arranged on your lights as a guide. But test them before screwing them back mate.

Hey Mamp, Just wondering when you want to pick up the lights and have them installed?

Lights still for sale:

Hey chi

Did you find out anything about the red fog lights, im still driving without one :p

Thanks

HEy SuluR,

yea go some final MOT fixes this week so I should have the lights sent out to you this week, as they on my list to do as I need them aswell :)

Cheers

Chi

Hey SuluR just wondering if you got the red fog bulb i sent you last week mate?

also bump other 3 rear lights still for sale :)

Back