rear lights?

i agree im not a fan of lexus lights, think it after seeing all the saxos with them

go onto uk ebay and type in jdm. nothing else, just jdm. you will be horrified. i was. what a bloody shambles.

now thats just wrong :(

tinting spray can be bought in the likes of halfords etc, you just spray a few layers of paint over the clusters.

problem is that if half of you had the chance to own a saxo...you would more than likely jump at the chance apart from the hardcore jap fans, ian, rik etc. Most of you are just rippin the saxo to follow the croud. I know i would have rather had a VTS than a micra anyday, lexus lights have been ruined now but i guarantee most of youwould have had them on the micra had the micra been popular enough to have them produced for.

nah ben sorry, wouldn't own a saxo. could have bought a vts no problem considered it. that and a 106 gti but chose the k11 SR, then the 160SR over them.

i do agree with you when you say about the crowd thing as a lot of chavs have them so to rip on chavs you rip on the saxo's. but come on, a jdm saxo....

but we're going off topic now.

Big_ben said:
apart from the hardcore jap fans, ian, rik etc.

yeah i wouldnt own anything other than jap....i would like a classic ford tho as a 2nd car when im alot older

i wouldnt own any rear lights other than standard ones,,i agree with ben about the micra lexus lights for micra,they would be soooo common on here if they was made

Big_ben said:
problem is that if half of you had the chance to own a saxo...you would more than likely jump at the chance apart from the hardcore jap fans, ian, rik etc. Most of you are just rippin the saxo to follow the croud. I know i would have rather had a VTS than a micra anyday, lexus lights have been ruined now but i guarantee most of youwould have had them on the micra had the micra been popular enough to have them produced for.

i dont like going off topic but your damn wrong there mate. im not speaking for anyone else other than myelf. lexus lights jdm lights whatever you want to call them, would never grace any of my cars, as there cheap and tacky, and always look wrong. hell, even lexus owners are buying the red tinted jdm altezza lights because of the lexus light phenominon. as for saxo's - i never mentioned saxo's i was merely pointing out that saxo's/focus'/fiesta's are not jdm. i wouldnt own a saxo, but i have every respect for a well tuned vtr/s.

rant over. back on topic.

fraz_micra_88 - have a look around the site, im sure you'll find some pictures that will tickle your nancy ;)

Big_ben said:

No way. I genuinly dont like them, there part of the crowd. Yeah, admittled I used to like Lexus lights, before I started driving, but now ....NO!

I would have anything but Japanese as my main car either. If I had a family I would definetly consider a German crusier, like an 3-Series or A4 as a second car.

I do like lexus lights, on certain cars/colours... but i'd never use them on any car I bought due to their popularity. The reason I bought a micra was to be different!

micra_stacey said:
i agree im not a fan of lexus lights, think it after seeing all the saxos with them

Saxo's...106's....Fiesta's....Corsa's.....Clio's.... I could go on...lol

My mates just got some for his 106... to me its made the value drop almost 80%...

Back