Rear jet washer don't work

B

blacklist

Hello,
I bought a k11 micra super s recently. The rear jet washer has no water come out. I check the fuse is ok. There is no lacking anywhere. I suspect is the motor fault. Anyone know where is the rear jet washer motor?

Cheers mate:laugh:

i think it'll be attached to the water bottle at the front, as the rear jet is fed by a hose that runs from front to back through the interior of the car.

Do you hear the motor when you try it?

If you do you should check the spare wheels well as I had a leak in my pipes and a small flood in the boot.

Also stick a pin in the nozzle to see if blocked, this happened to my front washer jets

goldstar0011 said:
Do you hear the motor when you try it?

If you do you should check the spare wheels well as I had a leak in my pipes and a small flood in the boot.

Also stick a pin in the nozzle to see if blocked, this happened to my front washer jets

I can't hear any motor running when I turn it on. I checked the boot it have no liquid through the pipe and the nozzle had tried to stick a pin. Thanks

Alienfish360 said:
as Goldstar said some have duel some are seperate

The front one is working. I think it is seperate. Is anyone know where the rear washer jet pump located? Thanks all of you help.

Hi everyone,
I just pull the mud flap and check the washing pump today. Confirm the rear pump fault. Anyone have one forsale?

Thanks

Back