[SOLD] Rear engine mount and gear linkage rubbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
As said in the title i need a rear engine mount and the metal bracket that goes between the mount and the engine. Pictures of my bust ones to follow. I also need the rubbers that the bottom of the gear linkage mounts on to,
Cheers.

Joe

Go to Nissan for these mate. I wouldn't trust second hand engine mounts - they're quite important! Also, get the rubbers from Nissan too. They're not too expensive.

yer but engine mount from a motor factor was 50 quid so god knows what the rest of it would be like from nissan :(

Actually, if you can hang on another week you might be in luck. My Nissan one isn't very old, and probably isn't needed for my SR20 conversion. I know above i said, i wouldnt buy one if it's second hand, but i know mine should be in excellent condition. Interested? I'l be picking up loads of K10 parts from my car on Saturday.

only problem is im stuck with no car at the moment untill i get a new mount and ive got to leave it at college (and i don't trust some of the pikeys there) :p

yer i saw that one but thought it would be easier if i could get them all from that same place asap.

you will have to get the gear mounts from nissan mate they are a nissan only item, the rear engine mount would no doubt be a fortune from nissan. £20 is a bargain id make the most of it while you can!

Arnold.. your mount is not needed.. and is off the car..

Available to sell..

In perfect working order.. looks almost new..

Thanks Kristian. In that case, it's available and open to offer. It's a genuine Nissan part and as above, in new condition!

£20 is a fair price...postage is a bit high tho,,

Which rear mount is it? The one with the Bracket or the one without like on Ebay? ...although that doesn't matter as they both fit anyway :)

..i'm crazy today.... :laugh:

All i remember it's the rear engine mount. I can't remember what it looks like. D'oh

:laugh:

:suspect: ok, someones bid for that one on fleabay....is that you MM?

If it is you then i'll buy Arnolds Engine mount....if not then....

god dam it.....rains getting in..

...but then again it can't be MM bidding on it cause he wants the one with the Bracket which is welded on the Mount....or am i missing something?.....couple of cells maybe...:wasntme:

yep i've just bought the one on ebay bought it before arnolds came up :( was desperate as no car atm :( the bracket i need bolts onto the engine mount and then on to the car but im going to scrappy in the morning anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back