Rear Axle Tie Bars

h701micra

Deactivated Account
If you haven't seen it then:
http://www.micra.org.uk/index.php?posts/615323
To summarise it. I'm making new rear tie bars for my k10 and they'll be stronger and polybushed. Pretty much 'Group N' standard.
They're currently popping up at £60 for the set of 4. More involved means they'll get cheaper until we max the suppliers bulk discount

R-reg-sr has asked if I'll do some for the k11 too. So I'm sticking this thread up here to see what interest there is :)
Only thing is I cant guarantee them like K10 ones as I have no K11 to test them on :p

Last edited:
these but k11 one's
2a484476.jpg

3- K10
3- K11
I'll double check on the k11 construction make sure its going to be similar materials and price but I can't see why not :)

He's been too busy winding Chris up...
True

Anyways
I've literally just finished my set :)
And they've turned out quite alright.
I'm still waiting for someone to send me a k11 set so I can make some mock ups etc :)
I'm about to upload pictures of my finished product :) overall I'm impressed... just a shame a rushed and ruined the paint job on mine

Right folks in order for me to make these up for you all I might have to be cheeky and ask for them to be paid upfront
I cant afford to shell out a few hundred quid for people to then drop out.
Let me know how this sits with you people :)

Hi,

I need the lower arms and if I have to pay for both so be it.

I will pay no matter upfront or afterwards, as long as I get them quicker.

How to pay? Paypal, bank transfer, cash or credit card?

Regards

Hi,

I need the lower arms and if I have to pay for both so be it.

I will pay no matter upfront or afterwards, as long as I get them quicker.

How to pay? Paypal, bank transfer, cash or credit card?

Regards
There's 4 in total. I'm getting a set, sent to me, to measure up. Then once I've got measurements I'll let you all know once I've worked out costs for the k11 set :)

I've got a K11 set. I shall get em measured and work out costing to make sure it stays the same. Which hopefully it should :)
I should know by the end of today.... finally :p

It's at the point where I can start taking your money from you ;)
Ut would be a prepay type of thing as I cant afford to pay hundreds for people to drop out

It's at the point where I can start taking your money from you ;)
Ut would be a prepay type of thing as I cant afford to pay hundreds for people to drop out
Thanks for confirmation,

How do you want to get paid?
PM your paypale and the will be in your account in not time.

Regards

I forgot to add... I might need postage money too :p
£58 in materials... leaves £2 to post em @ 0 zero profit... bit harsh eh ?
I've no idea on postage but I suspect they may be between £12-15 a set to post ?

For info it cost me £7.50 a pair to send them to you, and was on a franking machine so a bit cheaper, so allow for a bit more £15 if using Royal Mail.

What price for just the poly bushes? Pm me if you like.

Haven't though about prices for just bushes. I'll look into that tomorrow for you if its of interest :)
Though as a guide here.. the polybushes make up for approx 50% of materials cost then its just my labour which is minimal

It depends on weight and dimension of the parcel. Checked parcel2go.com for a 4kg parcel with 45 x 10 x 10 cm and quoted 7.70 for next day delivery and 4.49 for 3+ day delivery from Hermes.

You should not pay out of your pocket.

Everyone who is not collecting has to pay the p&p. All you have to do as ask for the amount due.

Regards

It depends on weight and dimension of the parcel. Checked parcel2go.com for a 4kg parcel with 45 x 10 x 10 cm and quoted 7.70 for next day delivery and 4.49 for 3+ day delivery from Hermes.

You should not pay out of your pocket.

Everyone who is not collecting has to pay the p&p. All you have to do as ask for the amount due.

Regards
Interesting, I deliver part time for Hermes, we get 75p for delivering that, OH!, I forgot - plus 5p for the next day bit.
I'm careful not to spend it all at once. LOL

Sign upto myhermes andy, youll be £8.20 for 5-10kg tracked and signature required and they collect or you drop into a local pickup location

Back