rear anti role bar?

simmo

Official micra geek!
can anyone please tell me about the anti role bars on the k10. Iv heard some 1.2s have them. Does anyone have any pictures of them and can someone explain how they work. I wanna know what im looking for when i go down the scrappie!

it looks like this:
P1010276.jpg

and bolts on here:
P1010277.jpg

like this :D:
P1010278.jpg

i think its made quite alot of difference too, so well worth it. One thing to note is that if your k10 is a facelift 1.0l you might need the suspension links from the 1.2l k10 or a prefacelift 1.0l as yours might not have the mounting holes.

Cool I didnt know these existed! So all the micra's have the right mounting holes, you just need to find the ARB?

thanks very much, thats the best reply iv ever had. thats some very useful info there, gonna help me alot!! good man!

just to confirm my facelift '91 K10 doesnt have these holes, i had a ganders last time i was underneath it thinking about this mod :doh:

looks like even on the facelift though you can do the conversion. all you have to do is aswell as taking the bar from the scrappy, take the rear suspension link it mounts to aswell.on both sides?

Back