• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11 rear anti-roll bar info

Can someone enlighten please me as to when the K11 was fitted with a rear anti-roll bar from the factory and can these be retro-fitted to the earlier K11 models?

I’m not a genius... but I believe anti-roll bars were optional extras.
Thanks for the info...I did find another post on here somewhere and whoever it was said from 1997 onwards they were optional. I know I have one on the front of my '97 but don't recall seeing any attachment points to fit one on the rear but I may be mistaken.
I've had my car for a long time but it's been off the road for nearly a year. I have some jobs to do before putting it back on the road so I'll have another look to refresh my memory when I get it out of storage very soon.

Thanks for the info...I did find another post on here somewhere and whoever it was said from 1997 onwards they were optional. I know I have one on the front of my '97 but don't recall seeing any attachment points to fit one on the rear but I may be mistaken.
I've had my car for a long time but it's been off the road for nearly a year. I have some jobs to do before putting it back on the road so I'll have another look to refresh my memory when I get it out of storage very soon.

I’ll have to look into it... if anything comes up I’ll be sure to let you know what I’ve found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk