Re-color!! Help!!

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
I want to change the color of my car to arctic white!! I'm really tight on money can anyone help!!!???? Please :(

I've been thinking about doing this :) Seems like a really easy and cheap way to 'paint' a car.

Can't comment on it personally as I've never used plasti dip myself :p

Dude...probably cheaper to buy an Arctic white K11 LOL :p
besides...the blue is much nicer... ;)
My old K11 was Arctic white, and it got annoying for me as it seemed about 60% of the K11's in our area were all bloody Arctic white :rolleyes:
where as the K12, at least locally, is very rare in White...that's another reason I had to have a white one ^_^

why the want for the Arctic white all of a sudden?

ETA: I suppose you could get it vinyl wrapped?

Jen319 said:
Dude...probably cheaper to buy an Arctic white K11 LOL :p
besides...the blue is much nicer... ;)
My old K11 was Arctic white, and it got annoying for me as it seemed about 60% of the K11's in our area were all bloody Arctic white :rolleyes:
where as the K12, at least locally, is very rare in White...that's another reason I had to have a white one ^_^

why the want for the Arctic white all of a sudden?

Get white k11 what Jen said earlier OR Don't waste your money on colour so it's better to get performance parts to gain more power :)

Harlen said:
YouTube Video

I've been thinking about doing this :) Seems like a really easy and cheap way to 'paint' a car.

Can't comment on it personally as I've never used plasti dip myself :p

How cheap is this method and will oh get streeks?? :/

jk9194 said:
Get white k11 what Jen said earlier OR Don't waste your money on colour so it's better to get performance parts to gain more power :)

Wish I could afford too! :/

Bad news guys :( ill be leaving you end of next year </3 looking at getting a bitter car when I'm almost 21 :/ unless someone changes my mind ill be getting a 1.8L Astra :( sorry all please don't be hating x

I got that... He can't afford a proper respray, he can't afford a white k11 and he can't afford a plastidip kit, but he can afford to buy and insure a 1.8 Astra. That's what confuses me

karlj said:
I got that... He can't afford a proper respray, he can't afford a white k11 and he can't afford a plastidip kit, but he can afford to buy and insure a 1.8 Astra. That's what confuses me

Ok. Yea I was thinking though. Anyway good luck Kam

I'm getting a Astra for my 21st birthday.... No need for money :p

...is someone else insuring it for you too then, and sorting the tax, and the list of things that will go wrong LOL?
....I thought you said you were paying for your own insurance and stuff next year? o_O
...an Astra is gonna be a bit Rediculous at 21 with only 1 or 2 years no claims?...even if it is a free car :oops:

(...Is also very confused) :confused:

Just take care of yourself if you do give up the micra dream dude ;)

*cough* Traitor *cough* ^_^

Your all persuading me!! This is what I wanted! My dad said If I don't touch the micra he will get me a Astra ad I can sell the micra an put it towards the insirance!!! But please please please persuade me to ignore his offer I do love me micra I just really really really wonna lower it an do other stuff to it but don't have the cash ATM :(

So after sleeping on it I have decided my dad can do one I'm keeping the micra it's my first car and its only done 25k on the clock so forget getting rid of it!!

So after sleeping on it I have decided my dad can do one I'm keeping the micra it's my first car and its only done 25k on the clock so forget getting rid of it!!
Good call mate, once you've got the cash to do a few mods to it you'll proper fall in love even more. I rushed my way out of my first Micra to upgrade to a bigger car and I regretted it big time :D

Back