Rare Haselback K10 for Sale

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Due to a situation out of my control i have to sell the car, PLEASE PLEASE PLASE do not make me explain! I dont WANT to sell the car i HAVE to :(

anyway most of you know the car which i have painstakenly spent thousands of pounds on replacing imporving and geenrally loving. ill keep this short as you all know the car

So

k10 1.0 LS
Twin webbers
NME 4-2-1
Full Stainless exhaust (brand new!)
0-60 in approx 8 secs
GSX interior/Super S seats
4 Brandnew Falken FK 512 tyres worth well over £200
MOT/TAX with plenty left

DSC00798.jpg

I want £900 for the car which i know is a lot for an 18 year old k10 but i could make twice that selling it in bits but i WONT so dont ask me to break it cos its not going to happen!.you want to buy it and break it then thats up to you.

blog of the car from day 1; http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=17138&page=4

Does this mean your getting out of the micra game? If so, DONT! Lol. Many people, including myself, look up to you and your experimentations!

But £900 for what that is, thats cheap! Id take it if i werent buying curtis' super and had the extra cash! But good luck with the sale and i hope who ever buys it doesnt break it!!

thanks sammy, if the mr2 gets sold before the Micra then the Micra Stays and visa versa. un fortunatly im having to move back home for an undetermined amount of time and cant store both cars :( to say im upset would be an understament of the year (and next year for that matter! :()

i dont want to have to give up my micra really i dont, ive always felt most comfortable here in the MSC hence why i returned on several occasions but sometimes life doesnt always go the way you expect and i guess at the end of the day its only a piece of metal :(

Oh right, well cant you store it somewhere safe? Declare it as off the road and pay minimum on insurance as it wont be going anywhere! But where?...Hmmm, answered my own question there! There could be someone on here with space to store it!

Well im sure if you did sell the micra first, then someone wants to buy the mr2, you'd be tempted to buy another micra and make a beast out of it!

i guess at the end of the day its only a piece of metal :(

Yeah but a freeking fast one! That could possibly be made faster?!

speedle webers! dont let them go out of the club! they are so rare plus i want them for my secret project muhahahah also i still want that ecc head off you we need to have a chat as to when i can come get it etc

PLEASE PLEASE PLASE do not make me explain!

Why are you selling? :p

Flog the MR2 mate. You know how much you've got the Micra bug, by the fact this is your second! All the effort and stuff put into this car, you need to keep it! It's a beast and nice looking one at that. The MR2 is nice, but come on, it's not as unique or fun to drive i'm sure! And you'd probably make more money on the MR2 if you're in need of money

ARRRHHHHHH!!!!!!! i can't believe it, its a bargin and if i get the money.....somehow! lottery! lol ill have it :)

This micra is amazing as i have experieneced it myself!

Hope you don't sell it!

oh my god this is awfull:( that car i.m.o is a beautifull and very rare k10, dont sell it speedle, its one of the pride n joy's of the MSC, does anyone here have anywhere it could be stored for you possibly? and so soon after you finally got her finished too:(

Flog the MR2 mate. You know how much you've got the Micra bug, by the fact this is your second! All the effort and stuff put into this car, you need to keep it! It's a beast and nice looking one at that. The MR2 is nice, but come on, it's not as unique or fun to drive i'm sure! And you'd probably make more money on the MR2 if you're in need of money

give me a call mate personal reasons id rather not discuss on the forum, anyway someone from the MR2 owners club is coming down on sunday to look at the car he seemed very keen and has already offered a deposit so for now the micra is safe...... still motorbike soon :)

give me a call mate personal reasons id rather not discuss on the forum, anyway someone from the MR2 owners club is coming down on sunday to look at the car he seemed very keen and has already offered a deposit so for now the micra is safe...... still motorbike soon :)

Nooooooo! would be a such a shame if you had to sell this, would'nt have started modding my micra if i had never seen how good this one was!

ahh speedle you should keep it, your car is def my fave on the forum
my mate even said "i saw a real nice micra, white e.t.c....." and it was yours :p

Matt I can arrange to store the car for you if its a problem. If you do decide to sell - PLEASE PLEASE let me have some goodies first :p

well i guess the forum wont let me sell the car then :p

thanks for the offer Rich its good to know should the car need to come off the road :)

well the MR2 is sold :(

im in two minds keeping the k10 what with alot of crap happening at the mo its hard to be enthutiastic about it, technically its not for sale (as its now my only car :'( ) but if someone offers me what i asked for it id consider letting it go...

of course mate, although NOS could be a cheaper alternative and Sammo has proved it works and works well :)

Buy the box then decide to sell the car later lol - but remember, you not selling that K10 or i'l get Ems to kill you :p lol

mat, you know if you ever need a car kept somewhere its safe at mine dude, not a problem ok!! i dont even bother locking mine, doesnt worry me, you guys dont know where i live!

shame to hear the mr2 has gone matey, but im so glad you didnt sell the micra, its an awesome bit of kit dude

Speedle.

I can get the funds together this month.

I could even do a swap+money for the white k10 i have now if you needed a run around for a bit.

I really like your k10 as you know when we came down, and now with the exhaust and seats etc in its even better.

I can guaranty that i will not break the car for parts and will leave everything as it is!

Hope this tempts you.

Regards Curtis. :)

Back