Random Button

Although its not on a micra I think someone on here will be able to help.

I Brought my car ages ago and it has a button which says TM with a big C round the outside, pressed it but nothing happened so left it, then today it randomly had a red light on it, then i pressed it again and it turned green. Now it wont do anything again.
Any ideas?

pressed it but nothing happened so left it, then today it randomly had a red light on it, then i pressed it again and it turned green. Now it wont do anything again.
Any ideas?

Lol @ this thread.. very good mate. that button is worth over £600 according to that site.. lol

Courior

hahaha, i can imagine a nice woman at the end of the phone shouting... "hello? hello? can you hear me?, where would you like to go?.......can you tun the rubbish music off please?? hello?......stupid bleeding smart nav...."

shouldnt press random buttons, you could find yourself sitting in your drivers seat up a big tree somewhere whilst your car carries on down the motorway without you... lol

Nice to see someone with the same view of pressing random buttons as me.

Random buttons are fun, I found a random button and it made an alarm go off and not stop til I disconnected the battery.

My mate had a random button with Chinese writing on it in his Toyota Previa, though it could have been Japanese anyhoo, he wouldn't let me press it to see what it was :( some people worry too much, I told him the worst that would happen is the wheels would fall off and the engine would go bang but he wouldnt let me..

Back