Rally nuts

After chasing up my Panhard rod today i ended up having a 20min convo with the owner of Rallynuts.com.............Its great they are based in cornwall :wasntme::grinning::glare:

They are having problems with Whiteline taking sooooo long in shipping items to them so they are deciding to start making their own versions of certain products i.e the panhard rod.

Also as you may know the website www.micrasport.com has been down for ages now..........This id due to them designing a new website and selecting MORE products to sell :p..............But they stated very clearly they are focusing on FAST ROAD micra's rather then the rally side as he said their is no point having MATT and him competing aainst each other e.c.t

The NEW website will feature things such as..........Club discount.........Points reward.......e.c.t...e.c.t

Watch this space :grinning::grinning:

Jas:blues:

Well if this is the case, get them to make a proper front anti-roll bar, as the whiteline ones are crappy and hit the chassis under hard bumps.

It catches on the drivers side on hard bumps.........I've heard from several people who have the same thing. Happens to a few but not all. The OEM anti-roll bar has a different profile close to the chassis points to give greater clearance, whereas the whiteline anti-roll bar is full profile all the way through.

Not all bars are made the same though, so it could just be the one I have.......but they could have made it with a little more clearance to have some wobble room anyway, as although it doesn't catch on the passenger side, it's still close to the chassis legs.

We have a good stock of the whiteline adjustable Panhard rods and front and rear anti roll bars if anyone is having trouble getting hold of these. Because it can take 8 - 10 weeks for some Micra parts to come in with Whiteline we try to hold a good stock.
Matt
www.humphrisoxford.co.uk 01865 748000

Let me know if you have any standard front anti-roll bars kicking around Matt. This Whiteline one is driving me nuts at the moment........

Back