rally body kit

detox

euro member!!
ok there was an web address for a place that sells the the rally body kit for a k11 but it seems to have gone. I thuort it was on the tread for address for good k11 parts but it is not there. well can any1 find it thanks!!!

Matt Humphris sells the kit as well, can call him on 01865748000. if i remember correctly the kit can be bought in gpr/kevlar, fibreglass and possibly carbon fibre

fibre glass/ kevlar it is £995 before fitting and the carbon one is £1500 before fitting. both of these can be bought as a complete kit or in parts. give him a ring, couldnt be more helpfull and a all round top bloke

ive always liked the kit, but not for that price.. gd luck tho, would like to c more of them round :)

I think Midland quoted me £1500 for the kit then another £1500 for fitting plus spraying on top!

it's alot for a bodykit...

kristian said:
1500 for fitting?

HAHA

I would do it for 700 or 900 INC spraying if you wanted the most expensive flip paint.

lol yea it must be including the kit... i'd install it for £100 :D

if you was to pay £1500 for a kit you wouldnt want any "kid round the block" fit it..surley you woud get a pro to do it.i know i would

there are 3 types of fitment... with this kit....

The: stick on and paint, Running spacers

The: bracket, bond and smooth on, welding fuel filler cap extensions etc, leaving as much inner arch as possible... Running Deep dish alloys

The: Complete removal of inner wings + ABOVE + widening the track

COMPLETE removal of the inner wings is a LOT of work and is very unsuitable for a modified road car... Extensive work needs doing.. strengthening, etc..

+ track widening

.... Spacers are fine to run on the car aslong as they are suitable, I ran 32mm RE-BOLT aluminium spacers untill i got my 14x9 et15 wheels...

Widening the track is ideal but not worth the investment unless you were prepairing for 'rough terrain' time..... OR want to run sill 18'' rims..

Lowered + hard suspension + small wide wheels for tarmac use... is what I prepped and modified my car for...

Still a major investment in time and money either way... My wheels are only suitable for Wide arched cars, they wont fit on a normal micra....

Please note that despite my wheels being et15 14x9'' I dont foul the inner front wings when on full lock...

does he sell bits of the kit i tink i am going to try and get the back arch's and smoth them in with the rest of the custom kit i am planing

Back