Radiator Brand?

Heh folks,
I was just wondering if anyone had an experience of buying a radiator for a K11and what they thought of the brands. Anyone tried tried the EIS, Starline or Nissens brand from ECP or NRF on ebay. Many thanks in advance for an input on t

Hi I haven't any experience of the different makes. It probably depends how much you wish to spend.
Carparts4less you can pick up a rad for less than £38 if you use the discount code. Pick up or delivery from Eurocarparts if you have one local.
Using eBay if the product arrives damaged you have the hassle of sending back. You can check a local supplier at point of purchase.

Hi I haven't any experience of the different makes. It probably depends how much you wish to spend.
Carparts4less you can pick up a rad for less than £38 if you use the discount code. Pick up or delivery from Eurocarparts if you have one local.
Using eBay if the product arrives damaged you have the hassle of sending back. You can check a local supplier at point of purchase.
Thanks TA, I think I'll do that and get a EIS budget one from Halfords as it is local.

Back