Can anyone advise on a brand of air filter?

Hi micra fans,
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a bog standard brand of air filter for a K11?
Do you think the brand makes much difference?
The engine light or otherwise known as lamp of doom has now been extinguished now thankfully ;p
I have just renewed the MAF sensor and some say you should renew the air filter also.
I just checked ECP and they have Crossland, Fram, bosch and Mann.
It would be interesting to know what people on here normally use.

many thanks in advance for any interest shown..;p

I'm running a man filter which seems OK
Most of the others now a just generic and you only end up buying it for the name
Europarts and such bought a lot of the filter companies out and well use the name for what's really cheap generic products, there's a fair bit of in for on them on google

Or could spend the extra for a piper or k&n filter I suppose

Most of the others now a just generic and you only end up buying it for the name
Europarts and such bought a lot of the filter companies out and well use the name for what's really cheap generic products, there's a fair bit of in for on them on google

Thanks NB,
A lot of other people on the net seem to agree with you about man filters, made in Germany as well which seems to be a bonus. I just reserved one on ECP and it must be a slow month on there as they are half price.
Bar anyone else on here coming up with a better brand, I think I'll go with the MAN.

Cheers again ..;p

Thanks NB,
A lot of other people on the net seem to agree with you about man filters, made in Germany as well which seems to be a bonus. I just reserved one on ECP and it must be a slow month on there as they are half price.
Bar anyone else on here coming up with a better brand, I think I'll go with the MAN.

Cheers again ..;p

German products are not made in Germany.
I worked in a factory in South Korea and we made the Mann filters for 6 months!!! Another South Korean firm took the factory contract over.
Wtf do you get your bull sugar?

Purflux is the best. They're even fsctory oem for Honda.

Attachments

• 502700039.jpg
    502700039.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 195

Thats only true with crossland

Back