Please advise on brand of micra c v boot

Hi folks,
I am looking to change my micra c v boot and was wondering if anyone can throw some light on a suitable brand to use.
I seem to be changing the rubber boots every two years and was wondering if anyone had experience of using a brand that lasted a bit longer than this?
I have used Blue Print and another brand made up Birmingham way.

Many thanks for any advise shared

scorps

Blueprint for me, however I've experienced different items in the box to what have gone before. I bought some blueprint pads which I rated, so a few years later bought some more, the later pads are nothing like the first ones, perhaps that happens to the CV boots too.

Blueprint for me, however I've experienced different items in the box to what have gone before. I bought some blueprint pads which I rated, so a few years later bought some more, the later pads are nothing like the first ones, perhaps that happens to the CV boots too.
Never had any problems with CV's from blueprint always lasted well! B-)

OP
OP
S

Cheers mate, thats good to know