[SOLD] pug 406 2.0 (snapped cam belt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
basically we have a 406 which used to be my dads and its been sitting around awaiting repair but with no time nothing has been done.... ideally it could do with an engine from the scrappers and it would be a really nice car...

it has all the mod cons like air con, abs, elec windows all around etc

it is in really good condition inside and out with the odd scratch which isnt bad at all for an R reg car

technical specs
year - 1998 (R REG)
mileage - 93k
compacity - 2litre

cant think of much else atm also at an extra cost comes with a full cam belt kit which i paid £58 for which has only been opened to check its all there when orderd from euro car parts!

i dont mind braking bit off this but would rather not have to bother with the hassle involved if im quite honest

i am looking for 150 for the entire car and then around 200 with the cam belt kit...

car also has a reasonably new exhaust

if you are good with cars it would be ideal as it simply needs the head off check valves and replace if needed and then a clean up, fit it together and then fit new belt and bobs your uncle...

it still has MOT for a couple of months but TAX runs out this month so it has to go otherwise it will be going to scrap and ill get 100 pounds for it... so with the cam belt kit i will take 160 at the least...

will have to be trailered or towed away

here are some pictures!

1302081512719.jpg

1302081529421.jpg

1302081552539.jpg

1302081562373.jpg

1302081576127.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back